Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daft Punk

the thing about Daft Punk is, they have incredibly good electric beats but sometimes I miss the lyrical bits when I listen to their album. Below is an example. The background music is mellow and very pretty too. I also had "Sleep All Day" by Jason Mraz stuck in my head around the same time as Daft Punk and will attempt to remix them one day, or at least the chorus parts.
"Something About Us"
It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life

No comments: