Sunday, May 13, 2012

No light at midnight

You are the hole in my head, you are the space in my bed
You are the silence in between what I thought and what I said
You are the night time fear, you are the morning when it's clear
When it's over you're the start, you're my head, you're my heart

No light, no light in your bright blue eyes
I never knew daylight could be so violent
A revelation in the light of day
You can't choose what stays and what fades away
And I'd do anything to make you stay
No light, no light, no light, tell me what you want me to say

Never let me go, never let me go.
Never let me go, never let me go.

And the arms of the ocean are carrying me,
And all this devotion was rushing out of me.
And the crashes are heaven for a sinner like me,
But the arms of the ocean delivered me.

Though the pressure's hard to take,
It's the only way I can escape,
It seems a heavy choice to make,
But now I am under all.

by Florence + the Machine
wiki link | official site

videos on Vevo

No comments: