Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bon Chon

314 5th Ave
2nd Floor (above a souvenir shop)
(between 31st St & 32nd St)
New York, NY 10001
(212) 221-2222

"The Korean Fried Chicken Place"

I like the hot wings (I don't plan to order anything else there) with a pitcher of Killian's Irish Red (when I have a party of 4+)
Otherwise, it's just a pint for me. They go together so well!

Apparently this is the hottest spot in town after a NY Times review. Yet there's no website to show off the photos of this cute spot. What the hey?

Mood/decor
It's got lounge written all over it. techno/dance music with candles/lights all over the place. Definitely a good place to catch up with a friend or a place to get a drink after having Korean BBQ (yes, it's literately around the corner of K-town)

Bonus points
I really like the sweet radish pieces that they gave you as a side. Almost better than celery sticks (which I love with my hot wings)
Oh, and the waitresses are cute, mostly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agreee! the waiters were cute ;-D

I accidentally took the waitress' advice and got the spicy, but it sort of died down after a piece or two. Let's go there together when I`m legal :-D (i wonder if they check id, the waitress was more than happy to show me the beer section)