Sunday, May 20, 2007

Brickskeller Saloon

1523 22nd St. NW
Dupont Circle
Washington, DC 20037
202-293-1885
website

I couldn't figure out which was their official site since google pulled up some really ugly sites. The website above links to the Post guide/review.

I need to do more research on beers since their beer list is long.
This time I ordered a Murphy's Irish Red with a side of Chili. I recommend this chili to anyone who likes it hot. It had jalapeno pieces in it! Fair amount of tomatoe, beans, and good gound beef.
Tried barleywine but wasn't too thrilled. I'm more of a light/pale beer drinker, unfortunately. Anything too dark or too bitter is just wasted on me.

On a random note, it's sad to see only two Chinese beers on there and I dislike both of them. Oh well, not like I need to ever go near them since I have many others to choose from.

Cozy atmosphere, very good service, and interesting mix of music. Definitely a great hang out place after a long day's activities.

No comments: