Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Sappy love songs

[Catchy hook part]

As long as you love me
We could be starving
We could be homeless
We could be broke

As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum
I'll be your silver
I'll be your gold

As long as you love me
Love me
As long as you love me
Love me

[rap part]

Us, trust, a couple things
I can't spell without you

Now, we on top of the world
'Cause that's just how we do
Used to tell me sky's the limit
Now, the sky's our point-of-view
Man, now, we stepping out like
"Whoa!" (Oh God!)

Cameras point and shoot
Ask me what's my best side
I stand back and point at you
You, you the one that I argue with
Feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with
But, the grass ain't always greener on the other side
It's green where you water it

music video: http://vevo.ly/PlxlwD
song wiki
warning: this song will stick in your head, I also love the selected parts above (you can find the entire song elsewhere)

No comments: