Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Trouble with Sync

Previously I’ve mentioned that I have finally joined the Apple crowd and gotten myself an iphone [blog entry]. Most of the initial fears from the transition has largely gone away. However, my biggest annoyance was around google calendar sync feature.

Finally figured it out today:
http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=139206

So if you have multiple google calendars like me and want to figure out how to set it up to work with iphone, take a look at the instructions above. I was able to select multiple calendars to sync for my iphone and ipad and can use the native calendar app (even the colors carried over). For the longest time I’ve been searching various calendar apps and instructions for overcoming this issue.

If I get new devices again I can go back to this page and remember how I resolved it.

No comments: