Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Beer and Love Drunk

Spitzer's

101 Rivington St
New York, NY 10002
212.228.0027
website | beer menu
I probably need to keep a beer list somewhere so I will know what I've tried and liked...


Liked:
//Sword Swallower

Didn't like:
//Delirium Tremens: You may be seeing pink elephants but sure wasn't that great tasting.

No opinion:
//Watermelon Wheat: very strong watermelon aftertaste. otherwise not really notable.

"Love drunk" by Boys Like Girls




I used to be love drunk
Now I'm hungover
I love you forever
Forever is over
We used to kiss all night
Now it's just a barfight
So don't all me crying
Say hello to goodbye

I thought this song was catchy and happy, then I looked up the lyrics and found out it's an angry breakup song! Still catchy though.

"Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga


I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

I've liked this for a long time but probably didn't jot down the lyrics.

"Obsessed" by Mariah Carey
You're delusional, you're delusional
Boy you're losing your mind
It's confusin yo, you're confused, you know
Why you wasting your time?
Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complex
See right through you like you're bathin' in Windex
Finally I'd like to say that Mariah managed to make the biggest diss song a top hit. and it's catchy too.



No comments: