Monday, April 16, 2007

Songs that sound good

Ever hear a song that makes you go, "Oo, I should look up the lyrics because it sounds really good"?

I thought I was going to post the lyrics for the following songs, but for one reason or another, they didn't seem appropriate for this page. I guess I'll just do segments.

"Summer Love" Justin Timberlake
'Cause I can make it hot, make it stop
Make you wanna say my name girl
Come on baby please 'cause I'm on my knees
Can't get you off my brain girl
But who would've thought that you could be the one 'cause I

I can't wait to fall in love with you
You can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love, you'll see
This just can't be summer love (L-O-V-E)


"Over It" Katharine McPhee
Oh and that’s why
your eyes
I’m over it
Your smile
I’m over it
Realized
I’m over it, I’m over it
I’m over

Wanting you to be wanting me
No that ain’t no way to be
How I feel, read my lips
Because I’m so over

"With Love" Hilary Duff
Baby, you can be tough
Say enough is enough
You can even be blunt
Just do it with love, love, love
You can tell me I'm wrong
That I'm coming on way too strong
Don't think I'd be crushed
Just do it with love, love, love, love

No comments: