Monday, March 27, 2006

Cafe Phillips

Cafe Phillips, across from work.

Amazing wraps.
fresh, hot deli meats cut straight in front of you. I have tried the roast beef and turkey there.
I prefer spinach wraps so I have not tried their other wrap varieties. Maybe I will try the tomato one next time.

For toppings, I usually pick from the following:
-lettuce
-tomatoes
-cucumbers (fresh and crunchy!)
-green olives (a must!)
-sprouts
-avocado

I did not like the espresso there. After all, a deli is for eating, not for sampling coffees. The neat selection of Islandrose teas are interesting, though. I was curious about the green lime and it smells very nice. The taste is not very strong though, probably naturally decaf.

I can't remember too much about the soups except that they were pretty good.

No comments: