Thursday, April 12, 2007

MOT and MC to the Max

Found a video by MOT on youtube when a friend recommended another band called M.C. To the Max (月儿无敌). You know the tab in youtube where you can find videos uploaded by the same user? That's how I found them.

The official Mot website here: http://motmusic.com/
Unfortunately I can't read Korean but they do have some lyrics up. I've listened to their song clips and found the cover of "What a Wonderful World" quite haunting and interesting.

There's something about the voice of the lead singer and the guitar and electric backgrounds. Not sure what it is that I love but it's very memorable.

According to the webpage, the lead singer listed some of my favorites including Smashing Pumpkins, U2, Chet Baker, and Radiohead. I'm not sure those are his favorites or his influences. In any case, very good taste. Actually I think some of the music do remind me of Radiohead. Moody and dark.

Another link to some songs by M.C. To the Max.

No comments: